Thursday 18 August 2011

Mean

Dear Tesco, Giant, Tesco Extra and Econsave...

Why the hampeh u all buat macamni? Sangat mean okeyy. Kenapa korang letak tanda harga RM0.99??? You know what....korang ni hanya mewujudkan harapan palsu untuk menurunkan harga barang. For example, RM13 turn to RM12.99? Still the same. It changes nothing. Sampah semata-mata. Takde motif langsung... Stop giving customers the fake hope! Haish.



Customer A : Eh, jom pergi membeli dan BLAH?
Customer B : Err...sekarang ke?
Customer A : Yelahh. Takkanlaa nak tunggu tahun depan pulak.
Customer B : Ohh..okey. Okey.
Customer A : Waaaaaaan #muka teruja#
Customer B : *Eh budak niii...tak pernah pergi membeli dan BLAH ke*
Customer A : EIIII ...murahnya! RM2.99?? #muka teruja#
Customer B : RM3 lahhh
Customer A : Em? Ha'ahh la kan...#muka derita#

See? Tiada 9sen...yang ada hanyalah RM1...kejam kan? sangatlah MEAN!

You, with your words like knives and swords and weapons that you use against me
You have knocked me off my feet again got me feeling like I'm nothing
You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard, calling me out when I'm wounded
You, pickin' on the weaker man

Well, you can take me down with just one single blow
But you don't know what you don't know

Someday I'll be living in a big old city
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
And all you're ever gonna be is mean



Why you gotta be so mean?

You, with your switching sides and your walk-by lies and your humiliation
You, have pointed out my flaws again as if I don't already see them
I'll walk with my head down trying to block you out 'cause I'll never impress you
I just wanna feel okay again

I'll bet you got pushed around, somebody made you cold
But the cycle ends right now 'cause you can't lead me down that road
And you don't know what you don't know







Why you gotta be so mean?

And I can see you years from now in a bar, talking over a football game
With that same big loud opinion but nobody's listening
Washed up and ranting about the same old bitter things
Drunk and grumbling on about how I can't sing

But all you are is mean
All you are is mean and a liar and pathetic and alone in life
And mean, and mean, and mean, and mean



Ini untuk Syidah. Thanx sebab bagi aku lagu. Tak habis dengar lagi. =.="

Updated!!! 9sen tu penting untuk marketing


No comments:

Post a Comment