Friday 2 December 2011

A Walk To Remember

Assalamualaikum...

Okey, straight to the point. Jia cakap, ex dia nangis tengok cerita ni. Diyanah cakap, adik dia suka sangat cerita ni sampai pegi google mandy moore. As far as I'm concerned, cerita ni memang legend.




There's a song that's inside of my soul. 
It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again 

I'm awake in the infinite cold. 

But you sing to me over and over and over again. 



So, I lay my head back down. 

And I lift my hands and pray 

To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours 

I know now you're my only hope. 

Sing to me the song of the stars. 

Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again. 

When it feels like my dreams are so far 

Sing to me of the plans that you have for me over again. 


I give you my destiny. 

I'm giving you all of me. 

I want your symphony, singing in all that I am 

At the top of my lungs, I'm giving it back. 


So I lay my head back down. 

And I lift my hands and pray 

To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours 

I pray, to be only yours 
I know now you're my only hope. 



A walk to remember apparently is adapted from novel written by Nicholas Sparks. Well, novel tu dah lama and susah nak cari. Tapi, last week, masa jalan-jalan kat Popular, aku ternampak pulak buku legend nih. RM32.90 cash. Well, even citer ni dah lama, and agak basi..let it be. Once a legend, forever a legend. That's why buku ni di ulang cetak beberapa kali. 



Khai cakap, gadis idaman dia mestilah perempuan yang bertocang satu, pastu rambut kedepan, pakai sweater or long sleeves and totally macam Jamie Sullivan dalam A Walk To Remember. See? Betapa besarnya impak cerita ni sampaikan dia pun nak cari perempuan macam Jamie. But, aku cakap kat dia... To deserve a Jamie, you must be as good as Landon or maybe better than him. 


Tapi, berlainan pula dengan Sabreena yang nak cari lelaki macam Landon. Dia cakap, if we must be as good as Jamie to deserve a Landon, kami taknak la macamtu. Nanti, ada penyakit pulak macam Jamie. Hahaha...Hadoiilaaa...



Well, taknak komen banyak-banyak pasal cerita ni. But, Landon was a remarkable thing that happened to Jamie I would say. 


#Updated
aku dah jumpa buku ni and beli and baca. So yeayy me!

No comments:

Post a Comment