Monday 17 October 2011

Grenade?

Grenade tu sejenis bomtangan. Tapi, sebenarnya kan...based on my point of view, lagu grenade ni macam menipu sahaja. Mana ada lelaki (as it is sung by Bruno Mars) yang sanggup buat macam yang termaktub dalam lirik ni.



Easy come, easy go, that's just how you live
oh, memangla...ni kan free-country. suka hati la whether nak come or go.

Oh, take, take, take it all but you never give

haha, it is normal la. bak kata pepatah melayu, org memberi kita merasa, orang berbudi kita berbahasa. Well, kalau give something then expect some rewards, tak ikhlas namanya.



Should've known you was trouble from the first kiss

Dah tau trouble, kenapa nak sibuk-sibuk lagi. so, bleh blah laa ye takk. btw, there's no first kiss. first talk ade lah. haha





Had your eyes wide open, why were they open?

Hello, it's MY eyes...so, MY pleasure la...

Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash

mana ada tossed in the trash, unless sampah-sampah yang tak berguna macam chocolate wrappers, plastic cup, drinking straw...

You tossed it in the trash, you did

no, i didnt



To give me all your love is all I ever asked

banyak cantik muka kau nak all. then, family aku punya bahagian nak campak mana? best friends forever lagi...demanding betul.

'Cause what you don't understand is

takpaham? yes, i dont understand. why why why?

I'd catch a grenade for ya

for what mann? u shouldnt do that.

Throw my hand on a blade for ya

seriosly, pointless. waste your useless hand. haha, it is useless by the way.

I'd jump in front of a train for ya

hopefully you hit by train

You know I'd do anything for ya

Anything? Could u buy a ferrari 4 me? No, man..haha. you wont do anything for me.



I would go through all this pain

hey, i'm the one who should say this phrase. not you!


Take a bullet straight through my brain
saje je nak tengok aku dalam penjara. takde pasal nak take a bullet straight through your brain.

Yes, I would die for you, baby

No, you wouldnt die for me, of course!

But you won't do the same

of course i wont. membazir je mati untuk kau

No, no, no, no

yes, yes, yes, yes

Black, black, black and blue, beat me 'til I'm numb

red, red, red and green. no, i wont beat you. it'll make my hands dirty.


Tell the devil I said, hey, when you get back to where you're from
oh kejamnya. i'm the one who should say that actually.


Mad women, bad women, that's just what you are, yeah
Hey. look who's talking? mad men, bad men...that's just what you are!

You'll smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car

hoho, winner act! i could say.



If my body was on fire

on fire? so, what do you expect?

Ooh, you'd watch me burn down in flames

oh, noo...i will pray for ur happines in alam barzakh.

You said you loved me, you're a liar

No, i didnt say that. u make me say that. of course i dont

'Cause you never, ever, ever did, baby
huhh,, tau xpe. boleh blah!


*tributes to Mr. H*

No comments:

Post a Comment